- Books–Children’s & Adult–Check out for 3 weeks.
- Large Print–Check out for 3 weeks.
- Magazines–Children’s & Adult–All but current issue check out for 1 week.
- Audiobooks/Books on Tape–Check out for 3 weeks.
- Videos–Children’s & Adult–Educational & How-to–Check out for 1 week.
- Puppets–Check out for 3 weeks.
(Fines are 15 cents per day for all materials.)
We are located at the north end of town on the corner of Maple St. Our main entrance is across from Adam’s Service Station on Maple St.
The Library Board meets the 4th Thursday in January, March, May, July, and Sept. and the 3rd Thursday in November. The current board: President Tim Knapp,Vice President Grace Temple, Secretary Diane Black, Treasurer Annemarie Kautz, Diane Merkau, Cindy Lippenga, and Kathy Partaka.