Come into the library every Monday night for craft night. Come to teach and/or come to learn. We have a great turnout every week. All ages are welcome. Knitting and crocheting are taught every week, but all crafts and crafters are welcome to come to teach and learn.
Lessons are geared towards beginners, but all skill levels are welcome. Bring your own guitar if you have one. If not, the library does have a few to use.
Weight Watchers meets every Thursday at the Library. Weigh in is at 5:00 pm and the meeting takes place at 5:30 pm.
Croswell Library 5K
May 18th, 9am at the Croswell Splash Pad
1. New Starting Point: We'll be starting from the Croswell Splash Pad located at the west end of Maple St. in town.
2. New Route: With a new starting point we'll have a new route but we'll continue with the road/x-country hybrid from previous years.
3. No 2-Mile Walk: In an effort to keep things simple, everyone will be doing the same route. Participants are welcome to walk the full 5K.
4. Hand Crafted Participant Medals: All participants will receive a medal from a local artist.
5. Training Books for Prizes
1st Prize Master's: Allied Medal Hanger
6. New Giveaway: Tall Runner's Sox with Croswell Library Logo (male, female or kid's sizes available)
7. Lead Bike: A lead bike will pace the group to keep everyone on course
Hope to see you all again! Pray for nice weather and bring picnic supplies for after the race.
One last thing. We're always looking for volunteers to help guide people on the race course
← Return to calendar